Wednesday, August 4, 2010

goings on


this mornings coffee, originally uploaded by *nichole*.



lets talk~

*summer is going fast isn't it? Can't believe its already August but it is.

*our community garden is at risk of being taken over by the weeds. The heat and humidity are making the weeds grow like gangbusters, we can't keep up. Our squash and cukes have also been victim to this little creature, love the life lessons of gardening.

*I've been experimenting with eating raw-just for my dinners, really summer is just the best time for such an adventure-last night I had kale rolls (raw kale with chopped cukes, tomatoes, garlic, avocado with a ginger dressing)-good stuff, lots of crunch.

*remember this post, I'm still keeping my activity level up-even if that means that running/walking 3 miles still takes me an hour, Rome wasn't built in a day right?

*we are cleaning out stuff, packing and gearing up for a move, again~nomads we are!

so this morning as I drink my coffee, many things occupy my mind (make a list, make a list!) but I'm just going to take this moment and enjoy doing nothing-just for a moment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you posted. I've missed you in this blogosphere! I wish you the best on your moving adventure. :-)

    BTW, I moved my blog to this url: www.artisticexpressionsbyelisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Libby, I've missed you too and I need to do some catching up, eventually (:

    ReplyDelete