Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On my mind....

Haiti~
the country experienced a powerful aftershock today, please keeping praying for everyone in Haiti and for the relief workers that are there. Just yesterday more people have been rescued, a week after the earthquake.
Some links to help,
Craft Hope for Haiti Shop Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time
and

ADRA

It seems in life things often happen that defy all reason, but energy used in trying to figure everything out is exhausting-so I try not to, but of course it is very hard. I just keep praying-that's what I do.
"Find rest, O my soul in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Psalms 62:5
In such times, hope is what we cling to, hope is what we need.

(just wanted to add that my dear friend Tara and her band The Beggarmen are having a benefit concert this weekend, if in the area please attend).

No comments:

Post a Comment