Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday morning...


~beds are still left unmade


~the rain is watering the plants, so I don't have to


~coffee is being sipped from my "new" thrifted mug

Today I have a couple of errands to run, then here at home I have some laundry to do (of course) and then I need to make dinner (my husband suggested quiche for dinner, which was a bit of a surprise). So quiche and a salad for dinner sounds simple enough. I'm enjoying summer but it seems to be going at warp speed. After fourth of July summer goes fast!
I haven't scheduled many activities this summer for the girls, no camps or anything like that-I'm a procrastinator when it comes to registration forms -but I think they will attended at least a week of Vacation Bible School and maybe some swim lessons in August, but for right now our daily schedules are pretty much flexible and I'm okay with that.

2 comments:

  1. Still sounds like fun. If you decide to make quiche, please post pics and a recipe. Quiche is good. You may know this site, but www.mrbreakfast.com has some really good quiche recipes among other breakfast type foods....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your summer is going, it sounds like a pretty great pace to me! : ) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete