Friday, April 17, 2009

spring-new beginnings




We've been waiting for spring for awhile now it seems. Some days fool us with temps in the 70's then only to be accompanied by highs in the 40's or 50's the next day. I want spring to come and just stay awhile. I want to enjoy it before the heat of the summer beats us down. So in preparation of spring we have been doing some seed starting, flower planting and just dreaming of the garden to come of course. Last year the garden didn't do as well as we all wanted, but oh well thats how it goes sometimes. So now I'm looking forward to the promise of another chance-another chance for a harvest. I'm thankful for this and if my harvest comes out less than I desire again, its good to know we have a great farmers market (:




No comments:

Post a Comment