Saturday, September 26, 2009

little red beauties


little red beauties, originally uploaded by *nichole*.

I got these raspberries from the farmer's market last Thursday and I need to do something with them fast, you know how berries are-they must be used quickly. I wasn't particularly looking for them when I went to the market (I really just needed a couple of veggies), but when I saw them all boxed up in their cute green pint container, I couldn't resist. Maybe I'll make a crisp, I have some pears in the bottom of my fridge-a raspberry pear crisp, how does that sound? When I figure out what I'm going make with these pretty berries I'll be sure to take a picture of it for you to see, okay.

2 comments:

  1. I have only tried these in expensive cakes bought at patisseries. Whatever you make with them will be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious. Can't wait to see what you decide. :-)

    ReplyDelete